Travelling - it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Club Med Bintan

If you intend to have a getaway to Bintan, do try out Club Med http://www.clubmed.com.sg It is just a 45 minutes ferry ride from Singapore. You are required to pay an annual membership fee, and their room rates are exceptionally more expensive than the rest of resorts around. But I can tell you the money you spent is worth every cent.

Club Med's policy is no outsiders are allowed so you can rest assured of safety. They provide free flow of meals all day, most importantly - alcoholic drinks. Every activity is free of charge, you do not need to pay any additional except for massages. They face a beautiful beach, and I'm totally captivated by it. Thanks to my Co. that I was able to enjoy this superb retreat. Pardon for my pools photos, I simply cannot resist taking them at different angles.