Travelling - it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.

Friday 14 October 2016

Birthday Staycation 2016 : Bay Hotel Singapore

Initially, I wanted to do a stay-cation at Equarius Hotel, Sentosa. However, after comparing the price between Equarius and Bay Hotel, I decided to go for the latter. For a 2D1N stay at Equarius cost about SGD300 plus without breakfast. After including breakfast for two is about SGD360. I then came across this promo from Bay Hotel. It was so attractive that I booked the room package immediately. I chose the Stay & Play Package USS RWS Singapore.

In total, I paid about SGD340 for the whole package. Two adults tickets to USS are already at SGD148. So I'm only paying SGD190 for the hotel room. Most importantly, it comes with breakfast. I was also attracted to the complimentary minibar (well, typical Singaporean Aunty), and the late checkout at 4pm. 

Do note that if you are leaving your room after 12pm, you need to re-activate your card at the front desk. Your room access card will be automatically deactivated as the standard checkout time is at 12pm. Parking is complimentary as well just in case you need to park your car. Just cross the road opposite to Vivo City if you want to do some shopping. We went there to catch Pokemons, of course. Lol!!


The deluxe room is rather small as well as the shower area. The room doesn't come with a bathtub (I'm so disappointed), but what do you expect for a SGD200 hotel room? Singapore's hotel can easily cost you at SGD300+ per night. I like how the hotel actually designs its sink to be placed next to the coffee & tea area. It saves a lot of space in this case.

Bay Hotel also provides its guests with a device where you could use it for unlimited calls, and data. Do check with the hotel for more information.


Breakfast was good, and way better than some other hotels in Singapore. There were not many varieties, but is good enough for me. 


We just have to get to the pool before we leave.
 

Bay Hotel Singapore
50 Telok Blangah Road Singapore 098828
+65 6818 6666 | enquiries@bayhotelsingapore.com reservations@bayhotelsingapore.com | http://www.bayhotelsingapore.com