Travelling - it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.

Wednesday 21 February 2018

March 2017 Holiday Visit to the Zoo

I procrastinate so much that I'm blogging this overdue post from almost a year ago. I just have too many stuffs to clear, and it takes me days to do a write up although I uploaded way more pictures than writing. Lol.. 

So it was March school holidays and I had decided to bring Ethan to zoo for the second time. We had checked out all of the zoo animals during our first visit, and this time round was more of like going for the animals shows. 

There were dinosaurs sculptures as part of the zoo theme. We managed to catch a glimpse of the white polar bear swimming in its gigantic pool.


We headed straight to Rainforest Kidzworld before any activities were even opened. A zookeeper was preparing some leaves to be fed to the little goats, and we quickly fed them before it got too crowded.


The sky started drizzling and we hopped by KFC for our breakfast while waiting for the rain to stop.


Next, was the much awaited water play time!


Ethan's favourite Wild Animal Carousel. Note that the carousel and trampoline fees are charged separately apart from admission fee. You may purchase ticket at the rides ticket booth.


When it comes to outdoor activity, trampoline is always number one. The same goes for me too. We simply love to jump, jump, jump! We sometimes visited trampoline parks just to bounce non-stop for an hour and burn some fats.


After that, we went to Rainforest Fights Back show, I guess. Come on...this was taken a year ago and my memory is not that great now.


Don't you think that penguins are way too adorable as they waddled away clumsily?


We totally missed out on Tropical Crops the other time since we were more focused on looking at zoo animals. A slow stroll along these plantations by the lake calmed me down. My little helper for the day warmed my heart a lot.


Our last show for the day at Animal Friends Show. 


Let's bid goodbye to polar bear. We will definitely drop by soon.


Singapore Zoo
80 Mandai Lake Road Singapore 729826 
https://www.wrs.com.sg/en/singapore-zoo.html 
Operating hours: 8:30am to 6pm daily (last entry at 5:30pm)
Rainforest Kidzworld: 9am to 6pm daily