Travelling - it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.

Sunday 21 September 2014

Malacca - Bayou Lagoon Park Resort

Bayou Lagoon http://www.bayoulagoon.com.my/index.aspx?page=home is the best choice if your child loves swimming or playing with water as this park resort offers a water park at RM 20 for adult, and RM 15 for child. If you are staying at the resort, you will get two free adult tickets to the park. Standard studio room is already so spacious though if bathtub is included will be plus point. The only thing needed to be improved on is buffet breakfasts, more spreads should be included.


Always remember to stop by Aeon Bandaraya Malacca Shopping Mall for the Kiddy playground at RM 10 unlimited. Baby and I were playing like mad sliding down three different giant slides. Do check out my indoor playgrounds & trampoline parks post here.


We had dinner at Portuguese Settlement which was about half an hour drive from our resort. Look for stall no. 1, and all stalls are so competitive these days which was different from two years ago. You would be hounded by everyone the moment you stepped out of your car. Do not promise to go to any stalls or you will not be able to change your mind.


Look at them crowding around my cousin-in-law
Popular dishes from stall No. 1 is white pepper crab, chicken wings, and fried sotongs. The sambal kangkung looks spicy, but is still acceptable as I cannot take chilli.


If you like sour drink, Joes's Mango juice is perfect for you. It is mixed with lime which is too sour for me.



I get a birthday surprise from cousin this year, thanks dear.


Thanks to my cousin who is staying in Malacca, we get to try out local delicacies. Do check out my Malacca food post here.